A force in the + x-direction with magnitude F(x) = 18. 0 N – (0. 530 N/m)x is applied to a 6. 00-kg box that is sitting on the horizontal, frictionless surface of a frozen lake. F(x) is the only horizontal force on the box. If the box is initially at rest at x = 0, what is its speed after it has traveled 14. 0 m?.
The work done by the force is,
We already know that the work done by the force to move the block from the position to m,
From the work energy theorem,
The speed is approximately 8.166 m/s
by showing the content of the medicine that there is no difference between the two
i think no
because of the gravity of the earth
▪ Atom is a positively charged sphere.
▪ Electrons embedded in to it in such a way so as to attain electrical neutrality.
▪ Electrons are staionary
▪ Positive charge of an atom concenrated at centre as tiny nucleus.
▪ Electrons are present in orbits around nucleus.
▪ Electrons are in continuos motion, where electrostatic attraction towards nucleus act as centripetal force.
☆Positive charge was not uniformly distributed in Rutherford's model, but concentrated in nucleus.
☆Electrons were not in direct contact with postive charge in Rutherford model. It has specific orbits.
☆Electrons was in motion in Ruther ford model and not stationary.